From: Bojan.Zdrnja at LSS.hr (Bojan Zdrnja)
Subject: sco.com -> slow? :)

Hmm, Microsoft's Web page looks all the same to me.

Besides that, I see no reason why Microsoft should do anything about MyDoom.
Only variant B tries to perform a DDoS against Microsoft's web site and that
variant didn't spread a lot (if at all - I didn't receive a single infected
message with MyDoom-B on a server which catches 60.000 MyDoom-A per day).

Bojan