From: randnut at hotmail.com (first last)
Subject: Sample of Mydoom A & B

Nick FitzGerald <nick@...us-l.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>":-\)" <nirt_speed@...oo.com> wrote:
>
> > Ok I am a bit late into this game, been caught up doing other work in
> > office and skipped through the whole Mydoom experience.  I am hoping
> > someone here has a copy of Mydoom A and B.  If so, please contact me
> > off-line.  THANK YOU
>
>Oh good, so another lamer can "accidentally" spread it further.

That's a pretty serious accusation.

Could you define "lamer". It seems that your definition of a "lamer" is:

Lamer - One who doesn't work for an AV company

>There is a very good rule of thumb regarding who needs virus samples --
>if you need to ask on a public mailing list, newsgroup etc, you don't
>need them.

Or in other words, if you don't work for an AV company, stay the hell away
from viruses. If all computer users knew that we wouldn't have a virus
problem.