From: jschmidt at buhler.com (jschmidt@...ler.com)
Subject: MS updates question

Please be kind as I am no security expert, I just have a question.  Are
there security updates for windows xp that aren't posted on the windows
update site?  When I go to windowsupdate.microsoft.com, of all categories,
I'm missing only 2 recommended updates (journal viewer, and windows
messenger update).  however, when I run MS baseline Security Analyzer ver
1.2, it tells me I have 5 security updates that are out of date or could
not be confirmed: MS02-050, MS02-054, MS02-072, MS03-030, MS03-051. These
I will manually update, but why the discrepancy?

-jamie-