From: mlande at bellsouth.net (Mary Landesman)
Subject: sco.com  Press Release

Oh heck, a measley billion in damage is way under estimate - according to
mi2g. They're estimating MyDoom costs at $38.5 billion. As Rob at VMyths.com
pointed out, that's twice as much as the damage costs tallied when Hurricane
Andrew wiped out Homestead Florida.

http://www.mi2g.com/cgi/mi2g/press/010204.php

Utterly amazing. And I've heard some of the press has picked it up as
'fact' - that's even sadder.

-- Mary