From: bernhard at bksys.at (Bernhard Kuemel)
Subject: Remove '' subject prefix

Now there's a subject in my message overview that really tells me
nothing: '[Full-Disclosure] [RHSA-2004:030-01] Updated ...' (the
rest gets cut off because then the sender field begins. I vote
for completely removing the '[Full-Disclosure]' subject prefix. I
got no response from len@...sys.com so let's see what the
subscribers think.

Bernhard