From: JMC13 at mail3.cs.state.ny.us (Clairmont, Jan)
Subject: Gee Why don't you teach then! Help out the
	community.

For those who think more people less security, why don't
you TEACH.  There are plenty of people who need to learn,
this gripe is lame.   And what happens when the old security
people die off or retire, we need to train new ones.  This
sounds like the old cogger network, no ones bettern' me,
hot diggetty? Pleeese, inexperience does not mean ineptitude,
nor unwillingness.

Oh well, my frank opinion is we need
every brain cell on the planet to figure a way out of the
mess, this last generation created and did not solve.  So
to the younger people out there we need you involved,
positively or I frankly think this planet is dead.

And if you have some experience or knowledge to pass on pls
do it before it's too late.

Rant Rant Rave Rave, things to do people to meet, a world to
save 8->

Jan, Paladin, Paladin where do you roam?