From: joel at helgeson.com (Joel R. Helgeson)
Subject:  MyDoom virus sent is an earlier message with subject "Error"

Hell yeah, I just got BOMBARDED with a couple hundred bounce messages from
the MyDoom Virus, and I can say without question that I am not, nor have I
ever been infected with th e MyDoom Virus.

Joel R. Helgeson
Director of Networking & Security Services
SymetriQ Corporation

"Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day; set a man on fire, and he'll
be warm for the rest of his life."