From: nick at ethicsdesign.com (Nick Jacobsen)
Subject: Re: DoomJuice.A, Mydoom.A source code

Now Nick, don't take this wrong...  but this seems to me to be a case of
closing the barn door after the f***ing hourses already got away.  The
source code is now freely available from many sites, so why not share
with someone who at least seems a bit professional?

As four the source code, Riad...  check the following link:
http://www.astalavista.com/index.php?section=dir&id=84
<http://www.astalavista.com/index.php?section=dir&id=84>

Now, I don't generally recommend that site, but hey...  if they got it,
use it...