From: R.Ferris at napier.ac.uk (Ferris, Robin)
Subject: Latest MS Vulnerbilities

Jasper

The key Vulnerability here for the majority of non-home users is MS04-007.

It is almost a garanteed that there will be a sploit out for this by next
week or over the weekend.

The nature of this vun. is such that it could cause a massive issue for the
internet.

As it was found by eeye and the fact that they publish such detailed info on
the vun.'s they find, combined with the fact that they found this on the
25th September last year I would happily stand by this summary in the face
of anything.

Robin