From: geoincidents at getinfo.org (Geo.)
Subject: EEYE: Microsoft ASN.1 Library Bit String Heap Corruption

>>Sure am glad you put that notice in there, here I was getting all hot
and bothered that you were giving people a road map to the exploit.
Here I was wondering why a security vendor would be increasing the risk
model by releasing details which will save the "bad guys" weeks of
research on the day of the patch release, giving the "good guys" even
less time to regression test this patch in their environment and
mitigate any harmful side effects.<<

Why is that such a problem when you don't seem to care that both eeye and
Microsoft have had full remote anonymous access to all your Windows systems
for the past 5 months?

Kinda handy if a vendor could just walk into your billing system to see how
much you bill each month so they could figure out how much to charge you...

Geo.