From: dan at losangelescomputerhelp.com (Daniel H. Renner)
Subject: [Fwd: ASN vulerability question]

William,

I know that on a 98 system you can rename the file with no adverse
effects - the one we did it to is running IE v5.5, Access 97 &
QuickBooks 2002 just fine.

However, if you do this on a WinXP system, you'd first have to deal with
the dllcache file (which I don't suggest you do) and then the system32
file - which I also don't suggest you do - because you will BSOD your
computer when you try to reboot...

Cheers,
Dan