From: cdevoney at u.washington.edu (Chris DeVoney)
Subject: Windows 98 Hidden Pics

On Wednesday, February 11, 2004 1:34 PM, Michael De La Cruz wrote:

> I was doing a forensic examination on Microsoft's Virtual PC
> 2004 software, and came across some Microsoft pictures I
> hadn't seen on an installed version of Windows 98 before.  I
> know this isn't much of an exploit/vulnerability, but it
> makes for good viewing.  If they're nothing new, then please
> disregard. :)
>
> You can view the PDF file by going to
> http://www.genxforensics.com/files/win98_pics.pdf

The first ten are pictures taken around the Microsoft main campus in Redmond
(the later couple could be the Issaquah campus).

The 11th is the Smith Tower in downtown Seattle.

The next couple are Microsoft campuses, although I can't say if its main,
Red-West, or Issaquah.

The final are Seattle sights (22. Seattle Art Museum, 24. Kingdome, 25.
Space Needle, 26. downtown Seattle from the waterfront, 27. more downtown
Seattle across Elliot Bay, 28. trolley car (foreground), Alaska Way viaduct
(midground), Pikes Place Market is somewhat hidden behind the viaduct on the
right side, 29. & 30. somewhere downtown Seattle (I'll go searching
someday), 31. Pikes Place Market

cdv <who lives in Seattle>