From: clint at secureconsulting.com (Clint Bodungen)
Subject: How much longer?

I really despise contributing to off-topic threads but I just have to say my
peace on this one (because it has gotten *so* ridiculous) then I'll drop it.

First of all, my apologies to Thorolf.  I didn't mean for that to sound as
harsh as it looked and like everyone is, so ridiculously, making it out to
be.