From: dcopley at eeye.com (Drew Copley)
Subject: RE: bleh <Crazy Conspiracy Theories>

Well, replying to you personally would be a waste of time.

> its been like that in the infosec since the begining, when
> one of the big compagnies that hire blackhat as researcher
> release an advisory usualy if the bug was known in a little
> circus it will remain used there for a while, even before the
> vendor is advised and it will remain that way i think, now do
> i have to mention you people that are doing that since the
> begining? i guess you could go ask to a few of your
> co-workers and or mabey ask your self.

Yeah, like I would have to ask myself: "Did I really find this bug".
Gee, I better look down deep and ask myself, "Drew, did you really find
that Object overflow bug yourself, or did some genie come and sell it to
you". LOL.

<whiny voice> "Oh no, the meany black hats are coming to get me"</whiny
voice>

If your accusation wasn't so devoid of evidence and therefore heinous, I
would find this even more amusing. But, it is amusing in a disgusting
kind of way.

Look, kid: You don't know what a "black hat" is. You don't know what a
"white hat" is.

I think you probably have a real difficult time making even less complex
moral choices than that. You probably don't have much understand of what
"bad" is or what "good" is. If you had to choose between rotten steak
and filet mignon, I would have to wonder what choice you would make.
Okay? Rhetorically speaking.

But, I know that you are buying something so outrageous as this and so
contrary to common sense and evidence... That you don't have the
slightest clue as to what a "black hat" is, or what a "white hat" is.
And, no, kids doing some vandalism or playing some jokes isn't "black
hat".

Go out into the world and get yourself beat up some. Then maybe you will
have a bit more understanding about the real world. It isn't so nice and
pretty as it appears behind your little monitor.