From: goreBOFH at comcast.net (Allen/gore/SlackWareWolf)
Subject: Re: W2K source "leaked"?

I think they should release the source for NT anyway. They
are pretty much dropping it, and they say it is so badly
made they can hardly fix it, well, why not let the REAL
hackers out there who can make an OS, take a look at it.
Maybe they are a little nervouse? Maybe people would see it
was badly made? Wither way I know ALOT of people who STILL
swear by NT. With proper skill, NT can be made hard. 2,000
is similar, and I think it would be great if they finally
said "Ok, fine, here is the source".
We Are 138
http://www.suse.com
http://www.slackware.org