From: randnut at hotmail.com (first last)
Subject: http://federalpolice.com:article872@...5686747

That file is called TrojanSpy.Win32.Agent.d according to kaspersky (go to
www.kaspersky.com and click online virus checker link or
http://www.kaspersky.com/remoteviruschk.html).

No description from Kaspersky but I had a _very_ quick look at the unpacked
code, so it may do more:

- sends contents of <windir>\kgn.txt in an email to 194.67.23.10
(smtp.mail.ru)
	- "MAIL FROM:<pentasatan@...l.ru>\r\n"
	- "Subject: KeyLog from (%s)\r\n\r\n"
- writes path name to
"HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\OLE"
- copies itself to windows dir
- extracts "HookerDll.Dll" from itself and copies it to windows dir
- probably will register the dll and make internet explorer load it each
time it loads

I think it's the same programmer who wrote updatte. There's similar code and
data in it.