From: keith-list at mccammon.org (Keith W. McCammon)
Subject: W32.Netsky-B.worm spreading (name may vary)

Just (reluctantly) got off the phone with NAI, after being told that my
problem was a missing hotfix.  However, I'm convinced that something
else is wrong with this DAT on WebShield SMTP.  None of my gateways are
detecting Bagle, and they appear to be detecting Netsky only as
corrupted messages (which they are thankfully configured to block).

The only thing that's keeping me sane right now is the fact that the
same DAT on my Groupshield systems is detecting both without fail.  And
a test against a client system indicates that the same DAT on VirusScan
7 systems is also effective (although nothing should be getting that far).