From: nodialtone at comcast.net (Byron Copeland)
Subject: InfoSec sleuths beware ...

Mad,

OK, you have a good point there, but its only a fraction of the code
anyway.  If they really wanted it audited, by releasing it on purpose as
you and others have eluded, then why not release the entire
distribution?

Here, I have released some of my distribution and like I have said, you
find something wrong, you fix it! Or, re-write it.

http://home.comcast.net/~nodialtone