From: James.Cupps at sappi.com (James.Cupps@...pi.com)
Subject: Job Opening in Maryland for Security Resear
	cher

Can we say troll?

James Cupps
Information Security Officer

-----Original Message-----
From: brassballs@...cast.net [mailto:brassballs@...cast.net]
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2004 11:31 AM
To: full-disclosure@...ts.netsys.com
Subject: [Full-Disclosure] Job Opening in Maryland for Security Researcher

I hope this isn't too off topic, and I apologize to almost all of you for
the interruption.  I hope, however, that this might be of interest to at
least one reader.

I have a job opening for a computer scientist with an interest in computer
security.  The ideal applicant would be an intelligent person with a solid
computing background who reads lists like Full Disclosure with interest and
attention and enjoys the topics discussed here.

The job is located in the United States, near Columbia, Maryland (between
Baltimore and Washington, DC), and no relocation assistance is available.
U.S. citizenship is required, and applicants selected will be subject to a
background investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access
to classified information.  In plain English, you don't need to have a
security clearance already, but you need to be someone whom we can sponsor
for one.  A copy of the job announcement is attached.

If interested, you can either send me a copy of your resume directly (ASCII
text only please!), or you can go to http://www.gd-ais.com, search for Req.
Number 3575BR, and apply online.  (I would prefer to receive resumes
directly so I can make sure that our wonderful automated resume reviewing
software doesn't screen out good candidates in favor of Yet Another MCSE).

Thank you!

David Stein
Systems Vulnerability Analyst
General Dynamics Advanced Information Systems
brassballs@...cast.net
This message may contain information which is private, privileged or
confidential and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
named in the message. If you are not the intended recipient of this message,
please notify the sender thereof and destroy / delete the message. Neither
the sender nor Sappi Limited (including its subsidiaries and associated
companies) shall incur any liability resulting directly or indirectly from
accessing any of the attached files which may contain a virus or the like.