From: HOtero at lanchile.cl (Otero, Hernan         (EDS))
Subject: RE: By passing surf control

That is very easy if you can have a machine in the net with ssh server...

With a standard proxy that support CONNECT METHOD (Typically HTTPS
connections) using putty and a ssh server listening in port 443 you can
forward any port via tunneling.

Look at your logs looking for an endless HTTPS connection..., with tons of
traffic.

Regards,

Hern?n