From: cc at oc192.us (cc@...92.us)
Subject: Job Opening in Maryland for Security Resear

Hi,
I'm Genius, I post fake job offer descriptions up on Full Disclosure, to get
people's personal information so me am can pretend I'm a HERO like dvdman and
nolife of #darknet.  What better way to social engineer some good info, so I
can impersonate someone with a life unlike myself.  I'm looking for some good
computer scientist, please give to me your name address, work history, social
security number and blood type so I can be you.  Thanks Full Disclosure.

Nuff Said....

"If it's logical it works, if it's illogical we pretend it works, and when all
logic, ill or not is gone, we pretend it's Jesus".