From: thalm at netcabo.pt (Tiago Halm)
Subject: Fake Email

Hi,

Just received an email from "me@...rosoft.com.ve" with an attachment
"remove-lsass_tool.exe"

Headers:
From: me@...rosoft.com.ve
To: thalm@...cabo.pt
Subject: a trojan is on your computer!
Date: 26 Feb 2004 10:46:23 +0000

Content:
hello, I am from Denmark and you'll don't believe me,
but a trojan horse in on your pc.
I've scanned the network-ports on the internet. (I know, that's illegal)
And I have found your pc. Your pc is open on the internet for everybody!
Because the lsass.exe trojan is running on your system.
Check this, open the task manager and try to stop that!
You'll see, you can't stop this trojan.
When you use win98/me you can't see the trojan!!

On my system was this trojan, too!
And I've found a tool to kill that bad thing.
I hope that I've helped you!

greets

Anyone else got this too? If so, has somebody made any analisys on the
attachment yet?
The attachment was blocked, so I don't have access to it :(

Regards,
Tiago Halm