From: tremaine.lea at sjrb.ca (Tremaine Lea)
Subject: Looking for a tool

Hello Paul,

	I've found a number of the utilities from DimaondCS to be valuable
in this regard.

http://www.diamondcs.com.au/index.php?page=products

PortExplorer is particularly useful in mapping processes to used ports -
http://www.diamondcs.com.au/portexplorer/index.php?page=download

Another handy utility (from the same company) is TDS-3
(http://tds.diamondcs.com.au/) which I've found unparallelled in finding and
removing all kinds of trojan type malware. It's also available (with decent
instructions) from http://www.ddiction.com/tds-help.php (North American
site, likely faster for you.)

Cheers,

Tremaine