From: get at illuminated.nl (Aschwin Wesselius)
Subject: Has anyone seen this in their e-mail

On Tue, 2004-03-09 at 01:44, Edward W. Ray wrote:
> This e-mail was addressed to my mail server.  It even looked
> authentic, but since my mail server never sends me zip attachments I
> thought it strange.
>
> Please be careful when opening.  The zip file contains an executable,
> and I would assume it is some kind of virus or worm.
>
> Has anyone else seen something similar?
>
> Regards,
>
> Edward W. Ray

Yeah, this looks like one I've got yesterday too.

The message was different and even the password was different (clever
virus-writer huh). I bet it is a Bagle.Gen-zippwd (who gives them names
actually?) sort of worm, but am not sure.

I dare not to open it at all. At least my ClamAssassin fetched it and
sorted it into my Virus folder. This means that ClamAV (for Linux)
recognizes it as a worm/virus

Kind regards,

Aschwin Wesselius