From: research at bugtraq.org (Bugtraq Security Systems)
Subject: Request: Starla Pureheart PE

Dear Starla,

At Bugtraq Security Systems we pride ourselfs in having a keen eye for
young and upcoming talent. Specifically, core members of our Research and
Development team have expressed continously growing feelings of affection
towards your person. Or, as one of our researchers put it: "hehehe I'd
like to research and develop that _all_ night long :D:D:D". What it boils
down to is that we at BSS (Bugtraq Security Systems) would like to
offer you.. Starla Pureheart.. prolific warrior princess of the great Nuke Wars
of 1997... a position at Bugtraq Security Systems. Preferably on your
knees.

Love,
Bugtraq Security Systems

PS: All kidding aside, get in touch with us Anna - we need a token femme