From: techlist at kc.rr.com (Jeff Schreiner)
Subject: NEVER open attachments

Not necessarily...

My fully registered and activated copy of Office Professional Enterprise
2003 was given to me free by M$....all I had to do was register for their
Office System 2003 event...had to listen to a M$ rep ramble for 8 hours
about the Office System but hey I figure I can give them 8 hours of my time
if they're going to give me $700.00/US worth of their software for free.

Another method of getting M$ software cheap is the Microsoft Action Pack
subscription available to M$ partners.

In the US a $299 yearly subscription they give you Not-for-Distribution
copies of just about every piece of software they make...including Server
OS's.

Here's the link for the curious who want to do some research.
http://members.microsoft.com/partner/SalesMarketing/partnermarket/actionpack

Notice you will have to register as a Microsoft partner but that can easily
be done.