From: thmaillists at yahoo.com (Troy)
Subject: NEVER open attachments

On Sat, 20 Mar 2004 17:27:56 +0100, "Frank de Wit" <frankdewit@...e.nl> wrote:

> the only ones posting messages as attachments here are: krafft, knobbe,
> stover and a handfull more

But they're not posting their messages as an attachment. They're posting
plain text messages with an attached signature.

Even with Outlook 2000, their messages show up as regular messages with
a signature file as an attachment.

> (max 1% of all the messages here and elsewhere...?)
> so please make it easy on everyone and just don't do it; i don't like to
> open attachments

If you were to switch email clients, you wouldn't have this problem.
Even if you went to Outlook, you could read their messages without
opening attachments.

> and i don't like to scroll i want to see&read it all in a few seconds...

I'm sorry, but do you realize how arrogant that sounds? I'm sure you
didn't mean to come off that way, but that's how it sounds. Nobody is
forcing you to open attachments. If you are unable to switch to an email
client that handles in-line signatures correctly, then don't read their
messages.

If you don't want to switch to Outlook, try Becky.
http://www.rimarts.co.jp

--
Troy