From: alerta at redsegura.com (Alerta Redsegura)
Subject: viruses being sent to this list

Gady Evron said:

>...but as I am the latest victim of the latest spreading
>mechanism for viruses - Full-Disclosure,...

The worm sent in your name is I-Worm.Bagle.n (W32/Bagle.N@mm),
it takes its email addresses from files with the following extensions:
 .wab, .txt, .msg, .htm, .shtm, .stm, .xml, .dbx, .mbx, .mdx, .eml, .nch,
.mmf, .ods, .cfg, .asp, .php, .wsh, .adb, .tbb, .sht, .xls, .oft, .uin,
.cgi, .mht, .dhtm, .jsp

So it is very likely that your email address was picked up automatically by
the worm on the infected machine, with no human intervention whatsoever.

This aside, I understand this list is directed to people with a
knowledge/background/experience in computer security, such that a .pif
attachment whether gets filtered before their email client or otherwise they
are clever enough not to open it.

Regards,

I?igo Koch
Red Segura