From: mjcarter at ihug.co.nz (mjcarter@...g.co.nz)
Subject: viruses being sent to this list

Hi
Your address could have been harvested from any number of
sources and by numerous means. Looks to me that this
instance is just one of many viruses spoofing the from
address and sending to an address found in the same way.
Mailing lists, Address books, text files, word documents the
list of harvesting sources is large.

You're only a victim if you think you are

Regards
Mike