From: mattmurphy at kc.rr.com (mattmurphy@...rr.com)
Subject: Updated Witty Analysis Information

Dear Lists,

I have had an incredible surge in demand following my recent post of the
analysis of the 'Witty' worm.  Initially, some of you were able to access
it now, but most of you were not.  For those of you who were not able to
obtain a copy, a mirror has been made available.  Tremaine Lea has
graciously provided the following mirror of the analysis:

http://www.netsecure.shawbiz.ca/witty-analysis.html

Until Techie.HopTo.Org moves to a different server setup (sometime within
the next 24 hours), this link will likely be the authoritative copy of the
analysis.

Once the original domain returns to stability, it will again house an
authoritative (and accessible) copy of the analysis, although I expect that
the provided mirror will likely remain valid for some time.

I am very gracious to those who have offered to mirror the document, and I
may provided additional mirrors as they become available, so as not to
overload the one server.  I owe a big thanks to Tremaine Lea for his offer
to mirror this document.

List administrators had asked that I provide textual content to the lists
directly.  I feel that this is impractical due to the large size of the
document and its extensive use of HTML-based formatting; hence the decision
for the format of its original release.

Best Regards,
Matt Murphy