From: adam at huntrecruiting.com (Adam)
Subject: viruses being sent to this list

I'm finding that the people who complane the most are usually the people who
have no business working with Virii and are only as good as there Outlook
updates

Sorry Gadi, but you where told a long time back to quit when you where only
marginally behind.

I believe at this point your speaking while your typing to hear your own
voice.

please stop! why don't you go take a class or something.