From: cybershamen at yahoo.com (KurruPt - FiLe)
Subject: Re: systrace silently patches full local bypass vulnerability on Linux

Hi all,

Brad has made a few decent statements which entire
underground community agrees with. 0day exploits
exist, and this is a fact. I have no idea wether
GrSecurity is safer than Systrace or LIDS but i know
for sure the manner it's coded is a lot more mature. I
don't like GrSecurity, but I strongly advise you
people to use it because it provides you with the
safety needed to keep out 98% of the hackers outhere.
Another reason would be that Brad is a real nice
person (although most of the times he is an arrogant
prick), disregarding his looks (he is ugly, but hey!
Theo is uglier than him!).

OK, i think i said some of what i had in mind. Keep
your mind clear and don't forget the hacker's
Manifesto!

The Cyber Shaman