From: listuser at seifried.org (Kurt Seifried)
Subject: April 1st is here (joy). Subject: FW:*ALERT* NEW BID 10025 (URGENCY 9.3): Cisco CatOS Password

If you're going to pull an Apil 1st hoax it's gotta be a bit less obvious
then this. Although I have no doubt this will send at least a few list
members into dizzying heights of excitement (I suppose it's cheaper then a
subscription to playboy ;).

The :

at the top is a nice touch though, I bet some people will fall for it even
though there's nothing at the bottom.

Kurt Seifried, kurt@...fried.org
A15B BEE5 B391 B9AD B0EF
AEB0 AD63 0B4E AD56 E574