From: purdy at tecman.com (Curt Purdy)
Subject: ron1n phone home, episode one, reloaded

Bugtraq Security Systems wrote:
> We at BSS (Bugtraq Security Systems) are proud to announce
> the publication
> of a series of next generation whitepapers detailing advances in many
> areas of the information security realm. We have dubbed this
> series the
> guides to Mostly Harmless Hacking and feel it will direct new
> and upcoming
> talent onto the shining path of the whitehat way.
<snip>

Very cool concept.  Kind of like learning to hack with a conscience.
Although I am a "security professional" and have been hacking since back in
the BBS days (but never cracked without prior authorization, but have to
admit it is the most fun short of sex when you do, and get paid for it), I
am looking forward to future chapters.  I might even learn something ;)

Curt Purdy CISSP, GSEC, MCSE+I, CNE, CCDA
Information Security Engineer
DP Solutions