From: mike at sane.com (Mike Smith)
Subject: FD should block attachments

>> They have the choice not to sign up, and read the FD archives
instead.
>> If you can't deal with the noise/virii/ect/ect that comes with an
>> unmoderated list, unsubscribe right now!
>>
>You're the second person that has suggested this.  I'm amazed by the
>insensitivity.  If the shoe was on the other foot, would you be content
>peruse the archives?

The insensitivity?  Maybe that's the problem...  This isn't about
believing the internet can be utopia to me...  I use this information to
benefit my career and the company I work for.  I *DO* pay for much of
the content I use because I need the information without the wasted
time/bandwidth that comes with free/open information sources like full
disclosure.  Like everything else, you get what you pay for.