From: Bojan.Zdrnja at LSS.hr (Bojan Zdrnja)
Subject: Training & Certifications

If that was the reason for not hiring the person, good for him then!

> If a certification cannot be verified, to me it is worthless. I'd rather
> hire an MCSE because Microsoft is willing to verify all their
certifications.

If you went to ISC2's site and go to Directory of CISSPs and SSCPs and read:

"... ISC2 will continue to respond to any employer requests for (ISC)2
credential holder verifications. Such requests must be in writing on the
employer's company letterhead and a release signature from the CISSP/SSCP
must be included in the request. "

Bojan