From: orchestra at ttnet.net.tr (Orchestra)
Subject: Availability of new material for virus research

I prepared a material which could be useful for virus research, specifically on
identification of polymorphic Javascript codes. I wish to announce it here,
because of sensitivity of the issue, where information can be can be easily
misidentified as a threat.

This is an update of my initial work, submitted to the 29A magazine three
years ago. New material consist of a html page containing script code which
demonstrate various techniques to obtain polymorphism in Javascript.  As some
of these techniques are using features of the language in other ways they are
intended, they can be also considered as exploitation of the language and its
implementations (IE and WSH).

Considering advances in virus identification techniques in this period,
presented code may not pose a new challenge, but can be useful anyway, i.e. to
test heuristic detection methods, etc. Material is available at
http://orchestra.webhostme.com/files/JAX5W3C.ASP .

Hamdi Ucar
Orchestra Communication Systems