From: exibar at thelair.com (Exibar)
Subject: Training & Certifications

Interesting, if memory serves me (it does every now and again), before this
policy went into effect, they had a listing of all CISSPs right on their web
site.  Now, when they started that, I dunno, so even that could have been
after you're inquiry to them.

  it just wouldn't make any sense to have a certification process, and not
be able to verify if a potential job candidate is actually certified.  Talk
about being certified only on paper, print out your own certificate, instant
certification!  Kinda like those online diplomas :-)

  Ex