From: jkuperus at planet.nl (Jelmer)
Subject: IE exploit going around on irc

> I'm sorry, I thought you were already aware of the text/x-scriptlet
> object variation of Ibiza which was exploited in the wild before Ibiza
> was even discussed on Bugtraq - I assumed you would catch my reference
> to this. Either way, this is still the ms-its/ms-itss CHM issue
> regardless of how you trigger it.
>
> My bad, I will elaborate further in the future so we can avoid
> discussing semantics.

Indeed I was not when and infact nobody I know was, when did you first
observe it?  Have you got any references to where it was discussed? I tried
looking at http://pivxlabs.com/mailman/listinfo/unpatched_pivxlabs.com but
the archives have been down for many many days now. I am just trying to
establish some sort of timeline
And if you had this information why didn't you pass it on? naturaly it's
your god given right not to , but I am curious as to your motivation

Also I am kind of confused as to why you referenced your bizex post in
relation to this, yes it used *a* MSITS vulnerability ,
in particular the one reported by Arman Nayyeri
(http://www.securitytracker.com/alerts/2003/Dec/1008578.html) but thats
unrelated to the ibiza exploit for reference there's a very complete
analysis of bizex at  http://www.daemonology.net/ICQworm/worm.txt
Am I missing something here?

As to the refference to Roozbeh Afrasiabi's post , well I am glad someone
could make sense of it, I surely couldn't so I wont comment on it