From: jamie at arpa.com (jamie)
Subject: FAT32 input > output = null?

I read m.wood's post, and had to go read the OP.

This is a serious vulnerability.

The type as referenced Microsoft #id-10T et al, Pebkac edition.

The other day, I was at the post office.. My postal person left a
notice for me to pick up a package.

Big, long, slow moving line.. and this Certain Ethnic woman was on her
cell phone.. talking at the top of her vocal volume, like she was on a
tin can and string about 100 miles long, really annoying everyone in
line.

This lady in front of me finally piped up "Will you be quiet? Take that
outside."

The CE woman gave this "pissoff" look to the lady in front of me, and
kept talking.

The lady turned dismissed the CE woman, and turned around to comment to
me.

"Some people are just too stupid to yell at or explain why they're
idiots," she said.

I agree.