From: james.burnes at gwl.com (Burnes, James)
Subject: The new Microsoft math:  1 patch for 14 vulnerabilities, MS04-011

Exactly the point of full disclosure.  If someone with a serious axe to grind would have stumbled onto the ASN.1 flaw before the Eeye notice, it could have been an ELE* for MS and some major corporations.

Let's see, unpatched ASN.1 + Flash Worm = ?

jim burnes
security engineer
great-west, denver

*Extinction Level Event