From: Bart.Lansing at kohls.com (Bart.Lansing@...ls.com)
Subject: [inbox] RE: Cisco LEAP exploit tool...

http://www.tijdhof.nl/tc/docs/senao_brochure.pdf

Just a quick google took me oainlessly to a link showing 25KM
connections...there are better, faster, longer, stronger....but let's all
say it with me:

There is no 7 mile range limit on 2.4 ghz

Do we all feel better? Groovy...maybe we can move on now :)

Bart Lansing
Manager, Desktop Services
Kohl's IT

full-disclosure-admin@...ts.netsys.com wrote on 04/15/2004 12:12:21 PM:

> id3nt@...h.com wrote:
> > Dear Dave and what was it ... jeff, Curt and exhibar, your in
> > here too,
> >
> >  and I'll throw Fitzgerled on just for fun....
> >
> > Neither one of you know what the
>
> <snip ugly>
>
> > Have you ever properly setup a 2.4 ghz wireless link longer
> > than 7 miles?
> > If not, don't post what some1 eles states as it may not be
> > true. I have
>
> Don't know where you get off including me in your list, but I have
> personally setup Cisco units up to 20 miles with parabolics and Adaptive
> Broadband up to 35 miles.
>
> Curt Purdy CISSP, GSEC, MCSE+I, CNE, CCDA
> Information Security Engineer
> DP Solutions

> If you spend more on coffee than on IT security, you will be hacked.
> What's more, you deserve to be hacked.
> -- White House cybersecurity adviser Richard Clarke

> Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
> Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This is a transmission from Kohl's Department Stores, Inc.
and may contain information which is confidential and proprietary.
If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, copying or distribution or use of the contents of this message is expressly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error, please destroy it and notify us immediately at 262-703-7000.

CAUTION:
Internet and e-mail communications are Kohl's property and Kohl's reserves the right to retrieve and read any message created, sent and received.  Kohl's reserves the right to monitor messages by authorized Kohl's Associates at any time
without any further consent.