From: sidhayn at buckeye-express.com (Richard Farina)
Subject: Wireless legal to eavesdrop

I apologize for appearing on the list magically and responding to this, but
as an active kismet user and someone who runs a business in wireless
security (among other things), I thought I should throw in my .02 cents.

As far as my research has showed me, you are allowed to RECIEVE wireless
traffic for anything except certain frequencies (cell phones, government
bands) or encrypted traffic (satellite tv, WEPed APs). The information you
may intercept, however, cannot be rebroadcast or used for personal
(business) gain.  Just my .02.

-Richard Farina