From: keydet89 at yahoo.com (Harlan Carvey)
Subject: no more public exploits and general PoC gui de lines

Well, then the hole you get stuck in with that
particular situation is systems going unpatched, b/c
there is no exploit for the vulnerability.

A company I used to work for was that way.  Regardless
of what security strongly recommended, patches weren't
being installed in a timely manner...largely b/c there
were no reports of actual exploit code being released.
 However, a customer insisted that the patches be
installed ASAP...the logic used by the sysadmins
didn't jive.