From: helmut_hauser at hotmail.com (Helmut Hauser)
Subject: Virus spoofed my e-mail address

Dear list, I DID NOT send that virus infected message.
It was spoofed.

Seems to be an outbreak of new bagle variants
WORM_BAGLE.X and WORM_BAGLE.Z
Our Virusscan quarantine directory lists about 57 Bagle.z mails
which were intercepted and about 10 bagle.x mails ...

TrendMicro rated both as medium risk.

Will this worm war ever end ?
What do the VXers have in mind ? to annoy people ? to prove WHATEVER ?
kiddies ...

BTW I?m posting to the list with my hotmail account not with the other
E-Mail Address ...

@list admins, please delete the infected message(s), it is still on the web.
http://lists.netsys.com/pipermail/full-disclosure/2004-April/020691.html
TrendMicro recognizes it as Beagle.Z infected.

Helmut Hauser