From: randallm at fidmail.com (RandallM)
Subject: RE: Full-Disclosure digest, new LSASS - Javier

Javier,
Boy are you hitting the head on the nail. There I was getting ready to patch
all the machines I could that day (I had posted here about getting help in
that direction "a man's gotta patch") and while I had a cd in my hand
getting ready to insert it, up popped the "LSASS Vulnerability" error and
"restart in 60 seconds"! Well, I shut it down, booted with no network and
patched and everything came out ok. Whew!

<|>
<|>Message: 4