From: skatz at dawsoncollege.qc.ca (Stacey Katz)
Subject: re: Winfix3.exe file information

Good morning,

I have received a copy of the WinFix3.exe file. zipped and renamed it and
sent it off to a few people.

Fortunately (or unfortunately) my computer was not infected, I don't have
any data regarding the traffic it was generating or ports.

Please be aware that neither McAfee or Norton do not see it as a virus and
the malware scanners do not see it either.

Thanks again,

Stacey

Stacey Katz <skatz@...soncollege.qc.ca>
Computer Technician