From: exibar at thelair.com (Exibar)
Subject: [inbox] RE: Psexec on *NIX

At first I thought this request was coming from just someone who doesn't
know about SSH, the 'r' services, etc. No-one knows everything and that's
cool, but then I thought about it for a second...and now to me this sounds
either like someone who wants to ILLEGALLY use other resources on some elses
network, wants to write a worm that will access anything he wishes on any
network he wishes, or he's simply trolling because he's bored.  ahhh, I
know, a high school kid who wants to change his grades or impress a freshman
or some chick to get laid...well, I've done some funky things to get laid,
so I'll give him that one :-)

  I don't know any UNIX admin that would have a problem using SSH or rshell,
etc.

 Exibar