From: fharvey at securiweb.net (François Harvey)
Subject: Psexec on *NIX

Hi Chris,

	Source code included, compile on windows (VC++) , not sure that you can
compile it on linux with wine (some api about services arent perfect)
but it's a start.

<CREDIT>
xCmd v1.0 for NT4/2000 - executes commands remotely
Freeware! 2001 Zoltan Csizmadia, zoltan_csizmadia@...oo.com
</CREDIT>

Have a good day

Francois Harvey