From: chris at compucounts.com (Chris Carlson)
Subject: Get over it (Was: Psexec on *NIX)

Why are people on this list so quick to label others as trolls, script
kiddies, etc.?  It doesn't help you, it doesn't help me, and unless
theres people on this list trying to find new ways to make unjustified
accusations against others, it doesn't help anyone else.

My question was simple and straightforward, but it seems just about
everyone misunderstood it.  I just want an easier way to do what I do
every day.  If you don't like it, then get over it.  Try this for once:
if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all :)

I presently use psexec because my employer will not shell out the money
for a more sensible solution for software management such as SMS.
Again, if you don't like it, get over it.

- Chris